School Stream App
IHM School Stream App
Keep in touch with our school app allowing you the convenience of accessing important dates, reporting absences and getting important alerts about school happenings directly from your mobile device.
How to download the free app:
- From your mobile device go to the App Store (iPhone/iPad) or Google Play (Android) search for School Stream and download the app to your phone
- Make sure you agree to push notifications
- Once School Stream has finished installing, open the app, type in Immaculate Heart of Mary School into the search THEN select our school.
How to select alerts and notifications:
- From the slide-in menu, go to Settings
- Under Edit/Alerts select My Schools and select our School (Immaculate Heart of Mary) to open the Notifications page
- Toggle notifications on or off individually (e.g. Alerts, Events, Newsletters, etc.)
- When you have finished, use the Back button to return to the Settings page, then select Done to return to IHM.
Return at any time to change the notifications you receive.
Parents can advise of absentees by completing the form on the app. An email will be sent directly to the Office to advise us of your child’s absence saving you the inconvenience of having to telephone the school.
For more information on downloading go to schoolstream.com.au/download or check the file below. If you have any queries contact the Office.