The Federation of Catholic School Parent Communities is an active voice for families with children in Catholic Schools.
- Advocates the right of parents and caregivers to choose a Catholic education for their child
- Encourages and supports active and constructive family engagement in education
- Promotes and supports Catholic Education
- Builds valuable partnerships between families, schools and education systems
- Contributes to the shaping of educational policy and practice.
More information can be found on their website at www.parentfederation.catholic.edu.au